G-1.02 - Act respecting the governance of state-owned enterprises
38. The annual report of an enterprise must comprise a section on its governance, including the following information concerning the board members:
(1) the dates of appointment and expiry of term of all board members, as well as the identification of those with the status of independent director;
(2) the identification of any other board of directors on which a board member sits;
(3) a summary of the expertise and experience profile of each board member and a statement of the board members’ attendance at board and committee meetings; and
(4) the code of ethics and rules of professional conduct applicable to board members.