22. The functions of the governance and ethics committee include
(1) formulating governance rules and a code of ethics for the conduct of the operations of the enterprise;
(2) formulating a code of ethics applicable to the board members, the officers appointed by the enterprise and the employees of the enterprise and its wholly-owned subsidiaries, subject to any applicable provision of a regulation made under sections 3.0.1 and 3.0.2 of the Act respecting the Ministère du Conseil exécutif (chapter M-30) and subject to the Public Service Act (chapter F-3.1.1);
(3) developing expertise and experience profiles to be used in appointing board members, except the chair and the president and chief executive officer; the profiles must include management experience that is relevant to the position;
(4) formulating criteria for evaluating the members of the board;
(5) formulating criteria for assessing the performance of the board; and
(6) developing initiation and ongoing training programs for board members.
The committee conducts the evaluation referred to in subparagraph 5 of the first paragraph in accordance with the criteria approved by the board.