F-4.1 - Forest Act

Full text
84.7. The Minister may terminate the agreement on becoming aware of a change in the control of the legal person or body holding the agreement.
The Minister must, in such a case, give the holder notice of the Minister’s intention to terminate the agreement.
The Minister shall enter any notice given under this section in the register provided for in section 38.
2001, c. 6, s. 71.