F-4.1 - Forest Act

Full text
24.5. Before making a classification, the Minister shall consult any municipality or urban community whose territory contains any part of the forest lands concerned.
The Minister must also consult any Native community concerned.
The Minister must, in addition, give holders of management permits issued for the cultivation and operation of a sugar bush, the holders of agreements issued under Chapter III or of forest management contracts, and the holders of mining rights referred to in section 8 of the Mining Act (chapter M-13.1), an opportunity to present observations concerning the forest lands concerned.
2001, c. 6, s. 20.