10. The Société de gestion pour le soutien aux proches aidants is a non-profit legal person whose board of directors includes an equal number of women and men, for a total of 10 members, as follows:
(1) three members from among persons proposed as candidates by the Minister responsible for Seniors;
(2) one member from among persons who occupy the position of Assistant Deputy Minister at the Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux and who are proposed as candidates by the Minister of Health and Social Services;
(3) four members from among persons proposed as candidates by Sojecci II Ltée; and
(4) two members from among persons proposed jointly as candidates by the Minister responsible for Seniors and Sojecci II Ltée.
The members referred to in subparagraph 4 of the first paragraph may not, in the three years preceding their election, have had a contractual or employment relationship with the Government, Sojecci II Ltée or the recipient of a subsidy or funding granted by the Société.
The chair of the Société’s board of directors is a member proposed by the Minister responsible for Seniors from among those referred to in subparagraph 1 of the first paragraph. In the case of a tie vote, the chair has a casting vote, except if the vote concerns the appointment of the Société’s chief executive officer.
The Société’s chief executive officer is appointed from among the persons proposed jointly by the Minister responsible for Seniors and Sojecci II Ltée.