243.10. For the purposes of subparagraphs 1 and 2 of the second paragraph of section 243.8, the following form part of a field of artistic endeavour:
(1) the stage, including the theatre, the opera, music, dance and variety entertainment;
(2) the making of films, whatever the technical medium, including video;
(3) the recording of discs and other modes of sound recording;
(4) painting, sculpture, engraving, drawing, illustration, photography, textile arts, art video or any other form of expression of the same nature;
(5) the working of wood, leather, textiles, metals, silicates or any other material to produce a work intended for a decorative or expressive purpose;
(6) literature, including novels, stories, short stories, dramatic works, poetry, essays or any other written works of the same nature.