48. A party applying for authorization shall furnish the following information to the Chief Electoral Officer:
(1) the name of the party;
(2) the address to which communications intended for the party must be sent;
(3) the addresses where the books and accounts pertaining to contributions the party will receive and the expenses it will incur are to be kept;
(4) the name, address and telephone number of the party’s official representative and those of his delegates, if any;
(5) the name, address and telephone number of the leader and of two officers of the party;
(6) the addresses of not more than two permanent offices of the party, where applicable.