370.5. A person designated to verify the envelopes must make sure that
(1) the information on the outside envelope corresponds to that on the registration form;
(2) the envelope is an envelope from the elector’s electoral division;
(3) only one ballot paper was given to the elector;
(4) the envelope does not come from an elector removed from the list of electors by the board of revisors; and
(5) the number of envelopes corresponds with the entries in the poll book.
Once these verifications have been made, if everything is in compliance, the envelope containing the ballot paper is removed from the second envelope and placed in the ballot box.