115. The financial report shall indicate, furthermore,
(1) the financial institutions where the amounts of money collected by the party are deposited and the account numbers used;
(2) the total value of services rendered and goods furnished free of charge;
(3) the name and full domiciliary address of each elector having paid one or more contributions and the total amount of those contributions;
(4) the name and full domiciliary address of each elector who became surety in accordance with subparagraph 4.1 of the second paragraph of section 88 and the amount for which he became surety;
(5) the total amount of the sums transferred or loaned between the party and party authorities or the official agent of an official candidate of the party or, during a referendum, the total sum of the amounts transferred or loaned to a national committee;
(5.1) the total amount of the remaining sums of money referred to in section 127.18;
(6) a detailed statement of all amounts borrowed in accordance with subparagraph 4 of the second paragraph of section 88, the date of each loan, the name and full address of the lender, the rate of interest charged, and the amount of the repayments in principal and of the payments of interest.