216. Every person who
(1) offers himself as a candidate, knowing he is disqualified;
(2) supports a nomination paper, when he is not an elector and is not domiciled in the electoral division for which the nomination paper is filed;
(3) signs as a candidate more than one nomination paper;
(4) presents himself as a candidate of an authorized party, when the letter contemplated in section 25 is false;
(5) knowingly spreads false news of the withdrawal of a candidate;
(6) is a returning officer and accepts a nomination paper which is incomplete or not accompanied with all the required documents,
is guilty of an offence.