13. The member of the Sûreté du Québec must refuse to issue the permit if an applicant, within the five years preceding the application, has been convicted of
(1) an indictable offence under the Criminal Code (Revised Statutes of Canada, 1985, chapter C-46);
(2) an offence under Part II, III or IX or under any of sections 430 to 437 of the Criminal Code other than an offence punishable on summary conviction only;
(3) an offence under section 48 of the Food and Drugs Act (Revised Statutes of Canada, 1985, chapter F-27) or an offence under paragraph b of subsection 2 of section 3 or any of sections 3.1 to 6 of the Narcotic Control Act (Revised Statutes of Canada, 1985, chapter N-1);
(4) an offence referred to in paragraph 3a or 4a of section 4, paragraph 3a or 3b(i) of section 5, paragraph 3a or 3b(i) of section 6, paragraph 2a, 2b or 2c(i) of section 7, paragraph 2a of section 8 or paragraph 2a of section 9 of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (Statutes of Canada, 1996, chapter 19);
(5) an offence against the Explosives Act (Revised Statutes of Canada, 1985, chapter E-17) or the regulations made under that Act; or
(6) an offence against this Act or the regulations thereunder.