424. The chief electoral officer shall keep, in respect of each municipality, a register of the parties and independent candidates he has authorized, setting out the following information:
(1) the name of the party or of the independent candidate, the domiciliary address and telephone number of the leader of the party or independent candidate;
(1.1) the name, address and telephone number of at least two officers of the party other than the leader ;
(2) the address to which communications intended for the party or independent candidate must be sent;
(3) the address where the books and accounts pertaining to the funds of the party or those obtained by the candidate in such capacity, the expenses it or he will incur and the loans it or he will contract are to be kept;
(4) the name, address and telephone number of the official representative and his delegate and of the official agent and his deputy and an entry indicating whether or not those persons have undergone the training required under the first or second paragraph of section 387.1;
(5) the name of the auditor of the party;
(6) the address of the permanent office of the party, if any.