E-2.2 - Act respecting elections and referendums in municipalities
1987, c. 57, s. 369; 2001, c. 25, s. 90.
369. In respect of information of the public, the chief electoral officer may, in particular,
(1) provide any person applying therefor with advice and information regarding the carrying out of this chapter;
(2) give public access to the information, reports, returns or documents relating to this chapter;
(3) maintain an information centre on this chapter;
(4) regularly hold information meetings and conferences for the benefit of the parties, the candidates, the municipalities and the public;
(5) at the request of a party or an independent candidate, furnish the information required for the training of its or his official representative or official agent;
(6) make any publicity he considers necessary.