307. For the purposes of sections 304 to 306, “municipal body” means the council or any committee or commission of
(1) a body declared by law to be a mandatary or agent of a municipality;
(2) a body whose board of directors is composed for the greater part of members of the council of a municipality, whose budget is adopted by the municipality or more than one-half of whose funding is provided by the municipality;
(3) a public body whose board of directors is composed for the greater part of council members from several municipalities;
(4) any other body determined by the Minister of Municipal Affairs, Regions and Land Occupancy.