(1) acting or attempting to act, or omitting to act, in any way, in carrying out the duties of office, so as to further his or her private interests or improperly further those of another person;
(2) using his or her position to influence or attempt to influence another person’s decision so as to further his or her private interests or improperly further those of another person;
(3) soliciting, eliciting, accepting or receiving any benefit, whether for himself or herself or for another person, in exchange for taking a position on a matter that may be brought before a council, a committee or a commission on which the council member sits;
(4) accepting any gift, hospitality or other benefit, whatever its value, that may impair his or her independence of judgment in carrying out the duties of office, or that may compromise his or her integrity;
(5) using the resources of the municipality or of any other body referred to in subparagraph 1 of the first paragraph of section 5 for personal purposes or for purposes other than activities related to the duties of office;
(6) using or communicating, or attempting to use or communicate, whether during or after his or her term, information obtained in or in connection with the carrying out of the duties of office that is not generally available to the public so as to further his or her private interests or those of another person; and
(7) within 12 months after the expiry of his or her term, serve as a director or officer or senior executive of a legal person or hold employment or any other position so as to obtain for himself or herself or another person undue benefit from his or her prior office as council member.