4.4. The statement of salaries, as regards members of the senior administrative personnel, shall list the names of all the members and indicate each member’s position as well as the pecuniary value of each of the following items:
(1) the basic salary;
(2) the other components of the salary, except those referred to in subparagraphs 4 and 5, which must be included in the computation of income for the purposes of the Taxation Act (chapter I-3);
(3) allowances and reimbursed expenses not required to be included in the computation of income;
(4) any severance pay granted, whatever the nature thereof;
(5) any amount or direct or indirect benefit received from a foundation or legal person soliciting funds or donations from the public to provide financial support to the institution concerned.
The following persons are members of the senior administrative personnel:
(1) the principal, the vice-principal, the assistant or associate vice-principal; the president, the vice-president, the assistant or associate vice-president, or any person holding an equivalent position;
(2) the dean of a faculty or any person holding an equivalent position;
(3) the secretary-general.
The members of the senior administrative personnel are required to communicate to the institution the information referred to in subparagraph 5 of the first paragraph.