23. As long as the last instalment of a grant made to a group operation is unpaid, the Bureau’s authorization is required to ensure the validity,
(1) in the case of an agricultural operations corporation, of the issue, allotment or transfer of shares of the corporation or any repurchase or repayment of shares of the corporation;
(2) in the case of an agricultural operations cooperative, of any issue, allotment, transfer or repayment of common shares of the cooperative or any issue, allotment or transfer of ordinary shares of the cooperative;
(3) in the case of an agricultural operations partnership, of any modification made to the contract whereby the partnership was formed;
(4) in the case of joint operators, of any modification of the interests of any or several of the operators in the economic farm that they operate;
(5) in the case of undivided owners of a farm, of any modification of property rights in the farm of any of the owners.