67. For the purpose of valuating differences in compensation, differences between job classes based on any of the following factors shall not be taken into account:
(1) seniority, unless this factor is applied so as to discriminate on the basis of gender;
(2) an assignment of fixed duration, such as an employee training, development or orientation assignment;
(3) the region in which the employee works, unless this factor is applied so as to discriminate on the basis of gender;
(4) a shortage of skilled workers;
(5) the temporary maintenance of a person’s compensation following a reclassification or demotion, so that the person is not penalized due to a new rate of compensation or compensation scale, provided the compensation applicable to the employees in the same job class catches up to the person’s compensation within a reasonable time;
(5.1) a handicapped person’s compensation under a special arrangement;
(6) non-enjoyment of benefits having pecuniary value by reason of the temporary, casual or seasonal nature of a position.