E-12.001 - Pay Equity Act
50. A pay equity plan shall include
(1) the identification of the predominantly female job classes and of the predominantly male job classes in the enterprise;
(2) the description of the method and tools selected to determine the value of job classes and the development of a value determination procedure;
(3) the determination of the value of the job classes, a comparison between them, the valuation of differences in compensation and the determination of the required adjustments;
(4) the terms and conditions of payment of the adjustments in compensation.