35. An employer shall, at the expiry of the time limit set out in section 37, post the following for 60 days in prominent places easily accessible to employees:
(1) a summary of the pay equity process;
(2) a list of the predominantly female job classes identified in the enterprise;
(3) a list of the predominantly male job classes used as comparators; and
(4) for each predominantly female job class, the percentage or amount of the compensation adjustments to be paid and the terms and conditions of payment, or a notice stating that no compensation adjustments are required.
The posting shall be dated and shall also include information concerning the rights exercisable under section 76 and the remedies available under section 99.
In addition, the employer shall, by a means of communication likely to reach the employees, inform them of the posting and provide details such as the posting date, the posting period and how they may access its content.
1996, c. 43, s. 35; 2009, c. 9, s. 11.