228. The Bureau shall, by regulation, determine
(1) the standards, scales and staffing plan applicable to the appointment and remuneration of the employees of the compensation fund;
(2) the rules of ethics and the disciplinary sanctions applicable to the board members and personnel members of the compensation fund;
(3) the rules relating to the administration of the compensation fund;
(4) the conditions governing the eligibility of a claim presented to the compensation fund and the maximum amount of compensation that may be paid.
A regulation made under subparagraph 4 of the first paragraph shall be submitted to the Government for approval with or without amendment.