203. The Bureau may, for each sector, make regulations to determine
(1) the term of a representative’s certificate;
(2) the fees payable by a representative for the issue and renewal of a certificate;
(3) the rules and procedure governing the issue and renewal of certificates;
(4) the particulars that a certificate may contain;
(5) the forms that must be used to meet a requirement prescribed by regulation, the medium of such forms, and the manner in which they are to be used;
(6) the manner in which and time within which the Bureau must be informed by a representative of any change affecting the information entered in the register in respect of that representative.
A regulation made under subparagraph 2 of the first paragraph shall be submitted to the Government for approval with or without amendment.