202. The Bureau, with regard to insurance representatives, claims adjusters and financial planners, and the Commission, with regard to securities representatives, may make regulations to determine, for each sector,
(1) the occupations that are incompatible with the pursuit of activities as a representative;
(2) the conditions and restrictions that apply to the pursuit of activities as a representative;
(3) the rules applicable to client solicitation and the representations made by representatives;
(4) the product information that representatives must give to clients, and the manner of giving such information.
A regulation made under the first paragraph must be submitted to the Government for approval with or without amendment.