6. Expenditures incurred for the benefit of personnel may involve, in particular,
(1) training given by a recognized educational institution;
(2) training given by a training body, including a non-profit organization, or by a training service or instructor accredited by the Minister of Employment and Social Solidarity and, where required, for which accreditation has been granted;
(3) training organized by a professional order governed by the Professional Code (chapter C-26);
(4) transferable or qualifying training given within the scope of a training plan established by an enterprise, a government department or a public body after consultation with a committee formed within the enterprise, government department or body and whose composition is consistent with the rules determined by regulation of the Commission, if any;
(5) the drawing up of the plan referred to in subparagraph 4 and the assessment of personnel training needs.
For the purposes of subparagraph 4 of the first paragraph, the National Assembly and any person it designates to perform duties under its jurisdiction are held to be public bodies.
1995, c. 43, s. 6; 1997, c. 63, s. 71; 2001, c. 44, s. 30.