465. The regime of partnership of acquests is dissolved by
(1) the death of one of the spouses;
(2) a conventional change of regime during the marriage;
(3) a judgment of divorce, separation from bed and board, or separation as to property;
(4) the absence of one of the spouses in the cases provided for by law;
(5) the nullity of the marriage if, nevertheless, the marriage produces effects.
The effects of the dissolution are produced immediately, except in the cases of subparagraphs 3 and 5, where they are retroactive, between the spouses, to the day of the application.