C-61.01 - Natural Heritage Conservation Act

Full text
76. If an offender fails to comply with a court order, the Minister may restore a place to its previous state at the offender’s expense.
The Minister may claim the direct and indirect restoration costs from the offender in the same manner as any debt due to the Government.
2002, c. 74, s. 76.