C-61.01 - Natural Heritage Conservation Act

Full text
68. Every person carrying on an activity in a place that is temporarily or permanently protected under this Act, or in a place in respect of which an order or a ministerial order has been issued under Title II or in respect of which an authorization has been issued pursuant to the provisions of that title must, at the request of an inspector, show any authorization required to be held under this Act for the activity.
2002, c. 74, s. 68.