66. For the purposes of this Act, the Minister may authorize a person to act as an inspector.
The person may, as an inspector,
(1) have access at any reasonable time to a place, other than a dwelling-house, where activities are carried on on land that is temporarily or permanently protected under this Act, and any premises specified in an order or a ministerial order made under Title II or in an authorization issued pursuant to the provisions of that title, for the purposes of an inspection;
(2) take photographs of the premises and the property located there, take samples, and conduct analyses;
(3) enter on and pass over private land; and
(4) require any information or document pertaining to the application of this Act.
Where so requested, the person must show a certificate signed by the Minister authorizing the person to act as an inspector.