C-61.01 - Natural Heritage Conservation Act
63. The recognition of a property as a nature reserve shall terminate at the expiry of its term or upon the Minister’s decision to withdraw the recognition because
(1) the property was recognized on the basis of inaccurate or incomplete information or documents;
(2) the provisions of the agreement are not being complied with;
(3) the features of the property no longer warrant preservation; or
(4) it would be more detrimental to the community to maintain the recognition than to withdraw it.