57.Before recognizing a property as a nature reserve, the Minister shall enter into an agreement with the owner or, as the case may be, approve an agreement entered into between the owner and a non-profit conservation organization. In either case, the agreement shall contain, among other provisions,
(1) a description of the property;
(2) the perpetual nature of the recognition or the applicable term;
(3) the significant features of the property that warrant preservation;
(4) the management arrangements for the property, including, where applicable, the identity of the non-profit conservation organization that is to manage the property;
(5) the conservation measures to be applied;
(6) the permitted and prohibited activities; and
(7) any other provision determined by regulation by the Government.