C-61.01 - Natural Heritage Conservation Act
52. A protection agreement for a man-made landscape must contain, in particular,
(1) a description of the land and the natural setting;
(2) the protection and development objectives for the natural setting;
(3) the means retained to achieve the objectives, including a description of the administrative or regulatory measures that will be applied by the municipality;
(4) the respective obligations of the municipal authorities and government departments concerned; and
(5) the term of the agreement, which may not be less than 25 years, and the conditions on which it may be renewed or terminated.