33.A conservation plan established for a proposed aquatic reserve, biodiversity reserve, ecological reserve or man-made landscape must contain, in particular, the following information:
(1) a description of the land and a summary plan of the protected area;
(2) the type or types of permanent protection status proposed;
(3) the conservation measures and zoning for the various types of protection proposed and, if different, those that are to apply while the land is set aside;
(4) the activities that are permitted or prohibited while the land is set aside and following the assignment of permanent protection status by the Government, including the conditions on which permitted activities may be carried on; and
(5) where applicable, the alternative dispute resolution mechanisms for disputes involving land occupancy or resource development that will apply in the area while the land is set aside or following the assignment of permanent protection status by the Government.