16. The Minister shall publish the definitive plan of a natural setting designated under section 13 in the Gazette officielle du Québec. The Minister shall also give notice of any subsequent revocation of the designation.
The Minister shall forward a copy of the plan
(1) to every minister and government body that was consulted on the plan;
(2) to the Minister of Natural Resources and Wildlife for entry on the land use plan prepared in accordance with section 21 of the Act respecting the lands in the domain of the State (chapter T‐8.1) and in the registers of rights kept by that minister;
(3) to the regional and local municipal authorities whose territory is affected by the plan, so that the plan may be taken into account in the exercise of their powers; and
(4) to the owner of any land under private ownership covered by the plan and to the registry office for entry in the land register.
2002, c. 74, s. 16; 2003, c. 8, s. 6; 2006, c. 3, s. 35.