C-6.1 - Act constituting Capital régional et coopératif Desjardins
8. The main functions of the Société are
(1) to raise venture capital for the benefit of the resource regions and the cooperative sector;
(2) to promote the economic development of the resource regions through investment in eligible entities operating in those regions;
(3) to support the cooperative movement throughout Québec by investing in eligible cooperatives;
(4) to support eligible entities in their start-up phase and in their development;
(5) to stimulate the Québec economy through investments in all parts of the territory of Québec.