4. The affairs of the Société are managed by a board of directors consisting of
(1) eight persons appointed by the president of Mouvement des caisses Desjardins;
(2) two persons elected by the general meeting of holders of class “A” or class “B” shares;
(3) two persons appointed by the members referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 from among the persons considered by those members to be representative of the eligible entities described in subparagraph 1 of the first paragraph of section 18 in the case of one of those persons, and in subparagraph 2 of that paragraph for the other person; and
(4) the chief executive officer of the Société.
At least a majority of the board members, including four appointed by the president of the Fédération des caisses Desjardins du Québec, must qualify as independent persons.
2001, c. 36, s. 4; 2019, c. 14, s. 12; 2020, c. 5, s. 20114.