27. The directors of the company shall annually in the month of January report to the Minister of Natural Resources, Wildlife and Parks.
Such report shall be under the oath of the treasurer of the company, and shall specify:
(1) The cost of the work;
(2) The amount of all money expended;
(3) The amount of the capital stock, and how much paid in;
(4) The whole amount of tolls expended on such work;
(5) The amount received during the year from tolls and all other sources, stating each separately, and distinguishing the tolls on different kinds of timber;
(6) The amount of dividends paid;
(7) The amount expended for repairs; and
(8) The amount of debts due by the company, specifying the objects for which the debts respectively were incurred.
R. S. 1964, c. 96, s. 27; 1979, c. 81, s. 20; 1990, c. 64, s. 24; 1994, c. 13, s. 16; 2003, c. 8, s. 6.