34. The articles of a credit union shall set out
(1) its name;
(2) the judicial district in which its head office in Québec is located;
(3) the territory in or group from which it may recruit its members;
(4) the name, address and occupation of each founder;
(5) the name of the federation with which the credit union will be affiliated, where that is the case;
(6) the conditions and restrictions, if any, concerning the exercise of certain powers or the pursuit of certain activities.
The articles may include any other provision that a credit union is authorized to adopt by by-law under this Act.
1988, c. 64, s. 34; 1996, c. 69, s. 176, s. 178.