23. (1) The Government may, from time to time, establish, alter, replace or repeal the tariff of the duties and fees to be paid on application for letters patent and supplementary letters patent, as well as for every act to be done by the Inspector General as well as by the Lieutenant-Governor or by any person whomsoever, under this Part.
(1.1) The Government may, by regulation, prescribe the fees to be paid for
(1) the reserving of a corporate name and the search and drawing up of a research report;
(2) a petition under section 18.1 or 221.1;
(3) a petition under section 28.2.
(2) The amount of the fees may be varied according to the nature of the company, the amount of the capital stock and other particulars, as the Government thinks fit.
(3) No letters patent or supplementary letters patent issued under this Part shall be delivered until after all duties and fees payable thereon are duly paid.
(4) The Government may, by regulation,
(1) determine the public authorities referred to in paragraph 6 of section 9.1;
(1.1) determine the cases where the corporate name of a company suggests that the company is related to another person, partnership or group for the application of paragraph 7 of section 9.1;
(1.2) determine the criteria to be taken into account for the application of paragraphs 7 to 9 of section 9.1;
(1.3) determine the time for which a corporate name may be reserved for the purposes of the first paragraph of section 9.2;
(2) determine standards, terms, conditions and requirements regarding the setting out of the objects and powers and capital stock in any application, petition or document sent to the Inspector General; and
(3) make any other provision to ensure the carrying out of this Part.
(5) The regulations of the Government, except those respecting the fees to be paid, shall be made only on prior notice of 30 days published in the Gazette officielle du Québec reproducing the text thereof.
These regulations come into force on the date of the publication in the Gazette officielle du Québec of a notice indicating that they have been made by the Government or, if amended by it, of their final text, or on any later date fixed in the notice or in the final text.