123.10. The Director must, upon receiving the articles, the documents accompanying them and the fees prescribed by regulation of the Government,
(1) endorse on each copy of the articles the word “Filed” and the date of the filing;
(2) issue in duplicate the appropriate certificate and attach to each certificate one of the copies of the articles;
(3) register a copy of the certificate and attached articles and documents;
(4) send to the company or its representative a copy of the certificate and articles;
(5) publish a notice of the issue of the certificate in the Gazette officielle du Québec.