137.13. The commissioners shall be appointed from among persons declared to be qualified according to the recruiting and selection procedure established by government regulation. The regulation shall, in particular,
(1) determine the publicity that must be given to the recruiting procedure and the content of such publicity;
(2) determine the procedure by which a person may seek nomination as a candidate;
(3) authorize the establishment of selection committees to assess the qualifications of candidates and formulate an opinion concerning them;
(4) fix the composition of the committees and the mode of appointment of committee members;
(5) determine the selection criteria to be taken into account by the committees; and
(6) determine the information a committee may require from a candidate and the consultations it may hold.