The Commission may
(1) enjoin any person involved in the conflict or any category of these persons it determines to do what is required to comply with the first paragraph of this section, or abstain from doing anything in contravention thereof;
(2) require from any person involved in the conflict to remedy any act or omission done or made in contravention of the law, of an agreement or of a list;
(3) order in respect of a person or group of persons involved in a conflict, taking into consideration the conduct of the parties, the application of the measures of redress it considers best appropriate, including the establishment of a fund for the benefit of the users of the service that has been adversely affected, and the terms and conditions governing the administration and use of that fund, which fund shall include any interest accrued since its establishment;
(4) order every person involved in the conflict to do or abstain from doing anything that it considers reasonable in the circumstances in view of maintaining services for the public;
(5) order, where that is the case, that the grievance or arbitration procedure under a collective agreement be accelerated;
(6) order a party to make known publicly its intention to comply with the order of the Commission.