122.0.4. The order under section 122.0.3 remains in force until the earliest of the following events:
(1) the decision of the prosecutor to stay or withdraw all charges in the proceedings on which the request was based;
(2) the decision to acquit the respondent or to stay all charges in the proceedings on which the request was based;
(3) the decision of a syndic not to lodge a complaint with the disciplinary council in connection with the facts referred to in the charges in the proceedings on which the request was based;
(4) the final and enforceable decision of the disciplinary council or the Professions Tribunal, as the case may be, on the request for provisional striking off the roll or immediate provisional restriction of the right to engage in professional activities filed under section 130 in respect of the complaint lodged by the syndic in connection with the facts referred to in the charges in the proceedings on which the request made under section 122.0.1 was based; and
(5) the expiry of a period of 120 days from the date on which the order was made under section 122.0.3, if no complaint by the syndic or application for the renewal of an order is filed within that period.
The syndic’s decision under subparagraph 3 of the first paragraph shall be served on the disciplinary council by way of a notice to the secretary of the council, who must send a copy to the senior chair and the professional.