115.7. The senior chair is responsible for the administration and overall management of the Bureau. The functions of the senior chair include
(1) fostering the participation of the disciplinary council chairs in the formulation of guiding principles with a view to maintaining a high level of quality and coherence in decisions;
(2) taking measures to promote the expeditious nature of complaint processing and the decision-making process;
(3) consulting the professional orders to assess their particular needs;
(4) coordinating and assigning the work of the chairs, who, in that respect, must comply with the senior chair’s orders and directives;
(5) seeing that the chairs observe standards of ethical conduct;
(6) promoting the professional development of the chairs as regards the exercise of their functions, in particular through training related to the derogatory acts referred to in section 59.1 and such acts of a similar nature as are set out in the code of ethics of the members of a professional order, and
(7) periodically evaluating the knowledge and the skills of the chairs in the exercise of their functions, and their contribution to achieving the objectives set out in this division.