108.6. The following is public information:
(1) the name, title and duties of the president, vice-president, secretary, executive director and assistant secretary, a syndic, the secretary of the disciplinary council, the officers and managers exercising the functions and powers relating to the order’s insurance business, and the personnel members of an order;
(2) the name, title and duties of the directors of the board of directors and, where applicable, their field of practice and the region they represent;
(3) the name, title and duties of the members of the executive committee, the professional liability insurance decision-making committee, the disciplinary council, the professional inspection committee and the review committee, as well as of the person responsible for professional inspection;
(4) the name of the scrutineers designated by the board of directors under section 74;
(5) the name, title and duties of a conciliator, of the members of a committee of inquiry or indemnification committee and of the members of the council of arbitration of accounts;
(6) the name, title and duties of the directors and officers of the regional divisions, if any; and
(7) the name, title and duties of the representative of the order on the Interprofessional Council.