C-25.1 - Code of Penal Procedure
266. In this chapter, unless the context indicates otherwise, “judgment rendered in first instance” means
(1) a judgment of acquittal or conviction of a defendant and the sentence imposed or any order made or denied at the time of the judgment;
(2) a decision directing the dismissal of a count;
(3) a judicial stay of proceedings;
(4) a decision to grant or dismiss an application for revocation of judgment;
(5) a judgment finding the defendant mentally unfit to stand trial;
(6) an order directing that a thing seized or the proceeds of the sale thereof be detained, forfeited or returned.