148. The statement of offence shall also contain, in a separate section, a request for sentence indicating
(1) the minimum sentence requested by the prosecutor;
(2) where the sentence requested is a fine, the amount of the costs fixed by regulation payable by the defendant if he transmits a plea of guilty;
(2.1) where applicable, the amount of the contribution provided for in article 8.1;
(2.2) where the sentence requested is a fine, the total amount of the fine, the costs and, where applicable, the contribution requested;
(3) a summary statement of the reasons for requesting, where such is the case, a greater sentence than the minimum sentence, particularly in the case of a second or subsequent conviction;
(4) the defendant’s right, if he enters a plea of guilty, to contest the sentence requested if it is greater than the minimum sentence.