29.14. Every municipality that participates in a program or enters into an agreement pursuant to section 29.13 has the necessary powers to meet the commitments and assume the responsibilities arising from the program or agreement.
The municipality may, in particular,
(1) acquire any land in the public domain;
(2) administer, develop, alienate or lease land acquired from the public domain;
(3) lease land in the public domain in order to administer and develop it;
(4) accept delegated powers for the management of land in the public domain;
(5) adopt a by-law for the purpose of exercising any power under section 71 of the Act respecting the lands in the public domain (chapter T-8.1).
1995, c. 20, s. 36; 1997, c. 93, s. 46.