77. The following films are exempt from classification:
(1) films made for industrial or commercial promotion, with the exception of trailers for films not exempt from classification and vidéo-clips;
(2) films made for educational or pedagogical purposes, provided that they are used in an educational, health care, social services or scientific research institution, in a public library or in a museum;
(3) films made for vocational training purposes provided that they are used within the scope of a course, a conference or other activity of a similar nature;
(4) instructional films on a language, sport, physical exercise program or a similar skill, provided they do not include scenes of violence or explicit sexual activity;
(5) films on sporting events;
(6) films exhibited at a diplomatic event, a film festival or any other similar event recognized by the director of classification.