4. Policy on the cinema industry, while respecting freedom of creation and expression, and freedom of choice for the public, must give priority to the following objectives:
(1) the establishment and development of the artistic, industrial and commercial infrastructure of the cinema industry;
(2) the development of a Québec cinema and the spread of cinematographic works and culture to all parts of Québec;
(3) the establishment and development of independent and financially autonomous Québec enterprises in the field of cinema;
(4) the conservation and utilization of the existing stock of cinematographic works;
(5) the respect of the right of artistic property over films and the establishment of mechanisms to oversee the production, exhibition and distribution of such works;
(6) the participation of television enterprises in producing and broadcasting Québec films.