10. Financial assistance may be in the form of
(1) investment in return for a share of the profits;
(2) loans or advances with interest at a rate equal to or higher than the current market rate;
(3) loans or advances without interest or at a lower rate than the current market rate, in the cases and to the extent determined by regulation of the Government;
(4) guarantees to lenders or investors, directly or indirectly, particularly through investment companies;
(5) premiums for high quality achievement;
(7) subsidies for activities or to enterprises for making up a deficit, in the cases and to the extent determined by regulation of the Government;
(8) any other measure authorized by the Government.